23 Jun 2010

~~~urs~!!I'm free!!

Oh!!readers~how are you all?herm...I'm miss this blog~haha.
Finally I had finish the exam~now is waiting the news to know is die or alive =P~use 2 week holiday to prepared.Maybe...I will success?Although I'm confident myself but when I know that the upper6 students who take the exam too,this is the 3rd time they "ulang"this BM paper...oh no~~~I can't imagine!If I can't get gred C or above...(T-T)

And...i want to sell mine secondhand blouses,dress,skirt etc.
but...gt people want to buy mie???Haha

All look news~because all my cloths is my" little princess" =P
Ish~just my stupid idea,haha!!
but anyway,next post i will try to post all my cloths' pic,(of course I will be the model~=P)just for view!!If...I have free time to do that...

maybe need to waiting long or when I'm on holiday.

I need to work hard and focus on my study^.^
enjoy~enjoy~~~

And...I would like to customize a cheong-sam~:-)
with blue colour.
and  I had design it myself before!!!hehe

 but One day when I read the newspaper,
I saw that the International star-Gong Li!
The cheong-sam she wear design by a famous designer,the pattern(款式) got a bit same with mine design...but the colour is diffrent,mine one the base is gold colour and I plan to use the Chinese Shu-fa drawing some bamboo on the cheong-sam...
The deep in my heart,I'm just lose on the pattern!=P
And mine design is more mature...
I thing not suitable to my age(^.^)

so I would like to copy the design,can?=P
because I like that design so much!!

ok~now is late,I'm go to bed now!!
See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment