3 Jul 2010

Mountain Climbing

Yup^^is me again!ok~just start to our journey~back to 1July2010...Here we go~!!
28June2010
yeah~we are reach Tokun~


Everyone is follow me~~And the red shirt guy is Extreme sport club chairman.See his face...really is Dai lou face~!!







saw a Indian aunty walking at there...




woOhoO~we're go in the jungle~~







The bridge is straitness...






see!!It's dangerous...But I'm always the bravely^o^




Another senior

And...I had fall down that day(T-T)
My knee is injured!!But...my image is more important!(ToT)

z
z
Z
Z


After an hour...



 We're reach the destination.
see~I'm bravely^^



Erica GuiGui WenYee
Both is a cute girl.





They are from L6BS~
so I had made some new friends againts^.^








They call him"L"...=.=
I like to teased him.haha!!

After a rest...

we're went back to 山脚下~~

And we had find a big~diplopod!!

But...that is nothing to me about its~Since I'm born,I had saw it more than thousand time liao~Because I live at mountain before^@^

lolx...so geli...........

1July2010

Wah...This day I'm wake up at 4:00a.m....help me!!I'm sleepy...
But no choise!I'm the AJK in this activity~!!Urs!!!

.
.
.
.
no time to take photo.....
.
.
.
Finally at the bus~~
Me & Narmatha~~


No one wanna look at the camera.....


Reach there we start our work...Haiz....kutip sampah ...lolx>.<
mine rubbish bag is the bigger one~~Haha









blur already...=(






















  And then is L6BA!!!


See~~me make de!sui bo??
very small just a A4 size...whole of my classmates are scolded me=.=!!
lolx...
ok la~~I'm lazy to type...zzzZZ!!wish me all the best in the exam^^yepee~~

No comments:

Post a Comment