16 Jul 2010

Long time no see??yup,is long...

Is back!!They are back!!wu~~I'm happy until (T.T)

Haha!!ok ok!!so~just start!!

14July2010
 
Before me and my family went to the supermarket,

 I had using the hair extention. 

Nice?Just upload one photo nia~



15July2010
Before went to the airport to fetching my aunt,uncle and cousins

I "played" in my bedroom=P

After make up...



Start!!!
I had perm my hair just for temporarily.

Like this sculpt.















New way to capture!!!Try to FOLLOW me~^^

And actualy  had a "sexy"expression too~Haha!

I will never post it!Because of that naughty Lim!

Later will teased by him again(>.<)Herm!!



Before went to P.P airport~we're went to the beach for a while.










Hey guys!!See this picture carefully,

I want to prove that our Penang beach is dirty,

See!!Behind my relatives......got a tin.*(=.=)*



 
My eyes is small again...=P
.
.
.
.
.
After 30 minutes,

We're went to the airport now!!

When we are reach there...

got a naughty boy...He like my niece so much~!!

I think is my niece same as me=Adorable!

Wahahaha!!!(Beh pai seh)






Try to "pok mong"......



And then waiting my Cousin wait dao feel sleepy zzzZZ...

I think is 7:45p.m...

Finaly saw them(^@^)

wah~!!!I saw my cousin,very handsome!!

look like 王力宏lo~!!

I'm seize the opportunity to"pok mong"him!!

Give me a hug!man!haha!!

After fetching them,

we went to Louk Yuan(I think is spell like this la~)

Give them a dinner of welcome they back!!






This is Huan~


And
.
.
.
.


This is Hao"王力宏"

See!!really is very very handsome~

Jie Ru is cheated by me~聪明一世,糊涂一时

she thought Hao is my boyfriend,I hope so~

got this type of featurely bf,sombong sombong!!haha.


And this is another cousin

He live in Malaysia~haha

Featurely too~
mai Xiao xiao lo~He is Smk JIt sin grad.

He is studying accounting now^^



And I got some presents~

T-shirt.



Nike



Billabong




Love this

Thanks so much!!


Ok~~Late now^^sleep tight~

No comments:

Post a Comment